One year ago today (Preakness Day 2011) OFF THE PACE made its web debut. Since then, The Diva has:
* been featured on THE TAMPA BAY DOWNS HANDICAPPER,
* acted as spokeshorse for HORSE BREEDER DIRECT,
* hit the national scene via MICHAEL W. COMPTON.COM,
* appeared in artwork for auction at Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy’s RACE FOR GRACE at Millionaires Row, Churchill Downs, Derby week,
* entered the international stage in the official publication of the Swedish Jockey Club—GALOPP MAGASINET!
The good word about the “Prima Donna of all Thoroughbred Race Fillies” is hitting the masses and OFF THE PACE’s popularity continues to grow! My heartfelt thanks to all of you that have believed and supported this cartoon—YOU are a huge part of making all these good fortunes come true!
All my best,
Filep Szabo and THE DIVA